One of the most important benefits of a new furnace or heating system can be the improved energy efficiency that it provides over older systems, which can save you money and help the environment.
Cole Services can help you maximize your home energy savings with a free assessment of your current usage, and estimate how much a newer system would save you.
Discover more about how you can save:
- HIGH EFFICIENCY HEATING: Modern heating technology is far more energy efficient than older systems. Our state-of-the-art systems can achieve up to 96.7% AFUE efficiency, meaning that you could save substantially on the running costs of an older 65% AFUE system. If your system is more than ten years old, there's an excellent chance you could be saving year after year. (AFUE stands for Annualized Fuel-Utilization Efficiency and is the standard for measuring heating efficiency. It reveals the proportion of heating energy which goes into heating your home rather than being lost to inefficiencies (such as in exhaust gases)). Ask us about the most energy efficient systems on the market (we are authorized dealers for leading systems), and about how you can save.
- CONDENSING FURNACES: The latest in high efficiency furnaces, condensing furnaces help maximize the efficiency of the system by condensing hot exhaust gas and effectively retaining the heat otherwise lost in older systems. Not only that but multi-stage and multi-speed furnaces can burn gas and blow warm air at a variety of speeds rather cycling on and off. Not only can this improve efficiency, but it can often mean that the system is quieter (air doesn't need to be blown at full speed all the time), and help prolong the lifespan of the system.
- HYBRID SYSTEMS: Hybrid systems help by combining the advantages of both gas and electric powered systems with both a furnace and a heat pump, switching to the optimal energy source when the other system is cheaper to run. Read more about our hybrid installations here.
- EXPERT INSTALLATION: The EPA stresses the importance of a professional installation in obtaining the best efficiencies of your new system. The ratings of the systems are only the maximum achievable, they have to be installed correctly to achieve them. Cole Services Heating's experts are specialists in heating energy efficiency in Southern California.
- DIGITAL PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTATS: Recommended by the EPA as one of the simplest ways to improve the energy efficiency of an existing system, digital programmable thermostats help by being able to automate the heating and cooling of your home. For example, the system can be set to come on before you get up in the morning, or if you are at work all day it can come on an hour before you get home rather than having to run all day in your absence.
- ALL OF HOME ZONING: Dividing your home into cooling and heating zones can not only add comfort, but it can bring energy efficiency savings too. If part of the house isn't occupied, then you have the option not to cool or heat that area as much (or at all). Only having a smaller area to cool or heat can save money, of course. Read more on this page here.
When it comes to saving the most from your new furnace or heating system, Cole Services Heating can help answer all your questions, and provide a professional solution which will help you save year after year. Call us today.
HIGH EFFICIENCY HEATING LOS ANGELES | ENERGY EFFICIENT FURNACE ORANGE COUNTY | CONDENSING FURNACE INLAND EMPIRE | LOS ANGELES CONDENSING FURNACES | HIGH EFFICIENCY FURNACE OC
Cole Services is a top-notch organization. Each employee exemplifies professionalism and excellence in there work no matter what the task is. There response is quick and each team upon arrival concentrates on the problem that needs to be address. I was extremely impressed with Tony who helped me with my recent situation and who recognized my needs. The task is on going at this time, but the team that was assigned has performed with excellence...
I called Cole's with an emergency, plugged drain, talked to Bernard, explained the situation. He was very helpful and gave me a good explanation of the service I was to get including estimated cost. He also understood that I needed the service ASAP, Bernard had a service tech out within 2 hours. The service tech's name is Grant, he was very courteous and clean, got right down to business, assessed the problem fixed it, presented me with the bill with the aforementioned costs...
Kianna ("Kai") had me at hello! From the moment she loved all over my dogs I knew she was a keeper! Not only did Kai complete the service well, she was gracious enough to show me step by step the things she was doing (move over, dad!) so I could have a better understanding. I felt confidant that she was an expert at her craft and I walked away knowing a thing or two about my furnace/air conditioning unit! My experience was educational, friendly, and efficient! Yes, please, let's do this again!!! Thank you, Kai!
The stars I'm giving are for our service rep, Kai. We have not had the best service with Cole up to this point to say the least. We were expecting another poor experience, but from the moment Kai showed up (on time) she was nothing but helpful and friendly. She found the issue, corrected it and then tested the fix several times to make sure it was, in fact, fixed. I cannot say enough good things about Kai and will always request her to be our service tech.
The staff at Cole Services is very accommodating and courteous... Bernard in the office saw that I was not able to leave and get my husband a birthday card because I was waiting for the reps to come for an appt... so he very graciously offered to have them stop and buy a card for me.... and they did!!! What a great company and staff.
Cole arrived as soon as we called. They understood our crazy plumbing and brought the equipment to figure it out quickly and efficiently. David Lindsey was great. He answered all of our questions, explained their procedures and even managed to get us back together when they were finished. He is very personable and able to talk to people.