In addition to temperature, humidity levels are an important factor in your home comfort levels. That's because they can impact on how you 'feel' a temperature by impacting on the level of evaporation from your skin (a cooling process). High humidity levels are likely to feel warmer than the actual temperature, and likewise, lowering humidity levels can help you feel cooler. The good news is that upgrades to existing furnace, heat pump and furnace systems can put whole house humidity control at your fingertips. Not only that, but when you choose Cole Services, you can be sure of professional, first class service and great value. Read more about your service level guarantee here.
Discover how Cole Services Heating can help with your humidity control needs:
- ENHANCED HOME COMFORT: during the winter months you may be able to save on your heating bills by adding humidity to the air to make it feel warmer, reducing the amount you need to heat your home by, conversely if you find that your home is prone to high humidity levels, we can help you feel cooler during those summer nights with our dehumidification solutions.
- CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: Our digital humidity controls can put setting your ideal humidity level literally at your fingertips.
- DEHUMIDIFICATION: Whole house dehumidification can bring a range of benefits. If you experience damp, musty areas (such as in basements), or have condensation pooling on window sills or kitchen and bathroom walls, then lowering your humidity may be an excellent solution. It can also help reduce the build-up of mold.
- HUMIDIFICATION: Some homes have the opposite problem, an existing home comfort system which leaves the air too harsh and dry. Enhanced humidity control can help some people with breathing ailments to breathe more easily, while adding humidity can help stop wooden furniture, floors and door frames from cracking. As mentioned, in winter it can also help save with lower heating energy usage.
- PROFESSIONAL: With Cole Services Heating you can be sure of professional service backed up by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our expert technicians are fully licensed, insured and NATE-certified. And with over 54 years experience across Southern California, you can be sure that we know what we're doing, and that customers appreciate our level of care and service.
- FREE ESTIMATES: We can help with a free estimate.
- FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL: Cole Services Heating will take the time to help answer all of your questions, and to go the extra yard to get your new system just right.
For all your whole house humidity control needs, or to arrange a free estimate, call and speak with Cole Services Heating today.
DEHUMIDIFICATION LOS ANGELES | HUMIDIFICATION LOS ANGELES | WHOLE HOUSE DEHUMIDIFICATION LOS ANGELES | ANAHEIM HUMIDIFIER | DEHUMIDIFIERS GARDEN GROVE | LONG BEACH DEHUMIDIFICATION | ALL HOME DEHUMIDIFIER LA | ORANGE COUNTY DEHUMIDIFIERS | HUMIDIFIER LOS ANGELES
Cole Services is a top-notch organization. Each employee exemplifies professionalism and excellence in there work no matter what the task is. There response is quick and each team upon arrival concentrates on the problem that needs to be address. I was extremely impressed with Tony who helped me with my recent situation and who recognized my needs. The task is on going at this time, but the team that was assigned has performed with excellence...
I called Cole's with an emergency, plugged drain, talked to Bernard, explained the situation. He was very helpful and gave me a good explanation of the service I was to get including estimated cost. He also understood that I needed the service ASAP, Bernard had a service tech out within 2 hours. The service tech's name is Grant, he was very courteous and clean, got right down to business, assessed the problem fixed it, presented me with the bill with the aforementioned costs...
Kianna ("Kai") had me at hello! From the moment she loved all over my dogs I knew she was a keeper! Not only did Kai complete the service well, she was gracious enough to show me step by step the things she was doing (move over, dad!) so I could have a better understanding. I felt confidant that she was an expert at her craft and I walked away knowing a thing or two about my furnace/air conditioning unit! My experience was educational, friendly, and efficient! Yes, please, let's do this again!!! Thank you, Kai!
The stars I'm giving are for our service rep, Kai. We have not had the best service with Cole up to this point to say the least. We were expecting another poor experience, but from the moment Kai showed up (on time) she was nothing but helpful and friendly. She found the issue, corrected it and then tested the fix several times to make sure it was, in fact, fixed. I cannot say enough good things about Kai and will always request her to be our service tech.
The staff at Cole Services is very accommodating and courteous... Bernard in the office saw that I was not able to leave and get my husband a birthday card because I was waiting for the reps to come for an appt... so he very graciously offered to have them stop and buy a card for me.... and they did!!! What a great company and staff.
Cole arrived as soon as we called. They understood our crazy plumbing and brought the equipment to figure it out quickly and efficiently. David Lindsey was great. He answered all of our questions, explained their procedures and even managed to get us back together when they were finished. He is very personable and able to talk to people.