Cole Services is a family-owned business that understands the importance of looking after your family's health. Helping with your indoor air quality needs, particularly if someone in the household has breathing ailments or allergies, is a task we take very seriously indeed. With over 54 years experience, and trusted in thousands of homes across Los Angeles, Orange County and the Inland Empire you can be sure of expert solutions and care. Read more about our service level guarantee here.
- FREE ESTIMATES: With free estimates on all indoor air quality installations and upgrades
- CLEANER AIR: Enjoy the peace of mind of cleaner air in your home. With the EPA rating indoor air pollution as one of the main environmental hazards to public health, you'll be pleased to know that some simple solutions can help. Not only that, but if you suffer from breathing ailments or allergies we can customize an indoor air quality solution for your needs. It's the extra care and attention that can make all the difference to your home comfort.
- HEPA FILTERS: One of the main ways to improve your air quality is a High Efficiency Particulate Filter, which can filter out 99.7 percent of airborne particles down to a size of 1.8 microns. In actual fact the filters manage to filter out particles much smaller than this too, up to 1.8 microns in size. These filters can be particularly useful to people with allergies or breathing difficulties, while everyone can benefit from the removal of outside air pollution in what is a famously polluted area.
- UV Lamp Protection- GERMICIDAL UV LAMPS: While filters catch particles, our germicidal UV lamps kill germs and mold - including airborne disease and organic contaminants. These are the systems used in hospitals and health care facilities to help prevent the spread of disease.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: The level of humidity can impact on comfort levels as well as temperature. For those with breathing difficulties, controlling humidity levels can help with their day-to-day comfort. Read more about our humidity control here.
- SYSTEM UPGRADES: Many indoor air quality solutions are available as upgrades to your existing central furnace, heat pump or air conditioning system.
- DUCT CLEANING: Periodic and thorough cleaning and decontamination of your home's ducts can assist with indoor air quality as well. See our duct cleaning page here.
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICE: Our indoor air quality experts provide a friendly and professional service that will help answer your questions, and find a solution for all your indoor air quality needs.
For all your indoor air quality needs in Los Angeles, Orange County and the Inland Empire, or to arrange a free estimate, call and speak with Cole Services Air Conditioning today.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY LOS ANGELES | ORANGE COUNTY INDOOR AIR QUALITY | INLAND EMPIRE INDOOR AIR QUALITY | HEPA FILTER COSTA MESA | HUNTINGTON BEACH AIR CLEANER | AIR PURIFIER MANHATTAN BEACH | GARDEN GROVE UV LAMPS | HEPA FILTERS LOS ANGELES
Cole Services is a top-notch organization. Each employee exemplifies professionalism and excellence in there work no matter what the task is. There response is quick and each team upon arrival concentrates on the problem that needs to be address. I was extremely impressed with Tony who helped me with my recent situation and who recognized my needs. The task is on going at this time, but the team that was assigned has performed with excellence...
I called Cole's with an emergency, plugged drain, talked to Bernard, explained the situation. He was very helpful and gave me a good explanation of the service I was to get including estimated cost. He also understood that I needed the service ASAP, Bernard had a service tech out within 2 hours. The service tech's name is Grant, he was very courteous and clean, got right down to business, assessed the problem fixed it, presented me with the bill with the aforementioned costs...
Kianna ("Kai") had me at hello! From the moment she loved all over my dogs I knew she was a keeper! Not only did Kai complete the service well, she was gracious enough to show me step by step the things she was doing (move over, dad!) so I could have a better understanding. I felt confidant that she was an expert at her craft and I walked away knowing a thing or two about my furnace/air conditioning unit! My experience was educational, friendly, and efficient! Yes, please, let's do this again!!! Thank you, Kai!
The stars I'm giving are for our service rep, Kai. We have not had the best service with Cole up to this point to say the least. We were expecting another poor experience, but from the moment Kai showed up (on time) she was nothing but helpful and friendly. She found the issue, corrected it and then tested the fix several times to make sure it was, in fact, fixed. I cannot say enough good things about Kai and will always request her to be our service tech.
The staff at Cole Services is very accommodating and courteous... Bernard in the office saw that I was not able to leave and get my husband a birthday card because I was waiting for the reps to come for an appt... so he very graciously offered to have them stop and buy a card for me.... and they did!!! What a great company and staff.
Cole arrived as soon as we called. They understood our crazy plumbing and brought the equipment to figure it out quickly and efficiently. David Lindsey was great. He answered all of our questions, explained their procedures and even managed to get us back together when they were finished. He is very personable and able to talk to people.